This is a collection of contributions by Carlo Mattogno and by me. The original German edition of that work contained even more papers authored by me. But because they addressed public statements by German individuals of minor importance which are not available in English, I did not include them in this English edition. I actually consider Carlo’s contributions in it to be more important than mine, but since I peer-reviewed and edited his papers before eventually re-publishing them in this book, I can fully endorse them. Hence the entire tome is worth including on my website.
This book is our self-published “right to reply” to those who keep spreading falsehoods about us and our work.
And here is how the 2016 edition is being advertised at www.HolocaustHandbooks.com (and down below you can even read it right here or download a PDF file free of charge!):
Holocaust Handbooks, Volume 18:
Germar Rudolf, Carlo Mattogno: Auschwitz Lies—Legends, Lies, and Prejudices on the Holocaust
3rd, slightly revised edition
Untruths and propaganda abound when it comes to the WWII German labor camp near the Polish town Auschwitz. Here are just a few:
- French biochemist G.Wellers claimed he exposed The Leuchter Report as fallacious, but in truth he exposed only his own grotesque incompetence;
- Polish researcher Prof. J. Markiewicz said he proved that Zyklon B was used in the gas chambers of Auschwitz, but Markiewicz was found to have fabricated his results;
- Chemist Dr. Richard Green declared that Revisionists’ chemical arguments were flawed, yet Green was forced to admit that Revisionists were right after all;
- Prof. Zimmerman alleged that the crematories in Auschwitz could cremate all victims of the claimed mass murder. But in truth, accountant Zimmerman proved only his lack of expertise on the subject;
- Profs. M. Shermer and A. Grobman said they could refute the entire array of revisionist arguments. But in reality they covered only a tiny fraction of revisionist arguments— and botched their attempts at refutation;
- Keren, McCarthy and Mazal found the “Holes of Death,” saying they proved the existence of the Auschwitz gas chambers. But no, they twisted evidence to support their case and suppressed the facts.
These and many other untruths about Auschwitz are exposed in this book for what they are: political lies created to ostracize dissident historians and keep the Western world in Holocaust servitude.
3rd, slightly corrected and updated edition of 2016.
3rd, slightly revised edition, 406 pages.
Format: pb, 6″×9″, 90 illustrations, index.
Published by Castle Hill Publishers (Uckfield, UK) in July 2016. ISBN13: 9781591481393 (ISBN10: 1591481392)
For prices please see retail outlets.
Note: Books published by Castle Hill Publishers should be available anywhere books are sold – except for those companies boycotting us, like Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Search other online stores using the book-price search-engine links provided below, or when searching other stores use the ISBN number provided above. Also ask your local book store to order it for you. They should be able to get it for you.
|Buy at the source from the publishers CODOH/Castle Hill Publishers.|
|Search book-price search engines:|
|FindBookPrices.com: Pick shipping destination and payment currency on their webpage.|
|BookFinder4U.com: Good only for shipping addresses in the U.S.|
Electronic files of some (but not all) of the volumes of the Holocaust Handbooks have been released to the public domain for educational purposes only. Where this is the case, the files can be downloaded above. They may be copied and distributed by third parties free of charge only. No commercial use by third parties is permitted. If copied and distributed, no changes to the book are permitted without the prior written consent of the book’s author(s)/editor(s).